Thursday 27 June 2013

Mattdocfilms and AMREF FD

Amazingly I've managed to get myself entangled in quite a few projects over the past couple of months with a few of them coming to a head this week, hence the delay in posting stuff. Last week I was involved in the official symposium with government officials, the CDC and John Hopkins University to discuss the progression towards an integrated EMS response in Kenya as I discussed in 'Fledgling Paramedics' post last month. I'll write a bit more about that later. For now, I'm writing the Handbook for volunteer physicians, completing an audit looking into critical care patients and creating an induction and continuing training programme for the staff using a few lessons from our pilots.

However one thing I have been doing has been collating a montage of video clips of my time with AMREF FD. I have put it on my youtube channel ' mattdocfilms' and I thought I would share that instead of doing another story. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeogQHIibl4

(ps - if anyone is free and has the appropriate experience, AMREF FD is looking for a volunteer physician next month.Go to flydoc.org if you are interested, I know it is short notice due to a late drop out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment